Board index : Music Talk : Rock/Pop

Post subject: QANON
PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2021 12:36 am 
KILLFILED

Now that I have your attention --

Let's talk about Crossfit Gym proprietress, Jewish Space Laser documentarian, & first term Georgia representative to the US House Marjorie Taylor-Greene.

I saw recently that MTG was born in '74 (yo) & graduated the University of Georgia (Go Dawgs... wOOf!). Assuming MTG was a traditional student, I presume her enrollment overlapped with the GAR Boys of Peachtree City. & even though it's a large campus, it wouldn't then have been impossible for one such as the Senator or Bloor or Busty Rhodes, or someone else entirely from the same set but unnamed, to smash with her.

This has me thinking: was MTG generally sane before college, but got fucked so hard by one of the GAR she was left with a case of TEH DUMB? Is it as the song says, "One nite with LQQGAR & the wqrld's yqur qyster"?

Post subject: Re: QANON
PostPosted: Thu Feb 18, 2021 5:29 pm 
KILLFILED

Just read a NYTimes deepdive into one of the Peach State Insurrectionists currently in federal lockup pending trial, & have to ask -- any of the GARRS friendly with W. Mc Call Calhoun, Jr.?

Whatever the answer, maybe the LooGAR & Bloor POGBLASGK (renamed & no longer VECKSGO IHGLANGD, but don't care enough to confirm new name) could offer Mr. Calhoun an impartial setting to share his justification for trying to kill Mike Pence, Nancy Pelosi, Kamala "Fake N*gro"* Harris, & assorted others, to allow the installation of a Restorationist & Nontermlimited El Jefe Maximo de Maralago regime.

*Questioning Kamala's afrosanguineity almost makes me think Mr. Calhoun could have found himself just as welcome with Russophile ADOS among theInterceptionists attacking the erstwhile SFO District Attorney & CA AG Kopala** from the left as he found among Proud Bois attacking her & her presidential running mate El Violador Amtrak, El Tio Pepe de Delaware, from the rght, if the Americus attorney would have just given his defiant personality a second look.

**I say Kopala, but I am sure GAR & Bloor follow the lead of buttonedup, businessman conservative David Perdue in calling her Kamalamalamalawhateverhernameis.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 23, 2021 6:56 pm 
Whiskey Tango

Thanks for the plug, Monty! The new pod is called Now More Than Ever. Check us out at https://www.nowmorethaneverpodcast.com/ Subscribe. Like. Review.

But you knew all that.

As for the rest of whatever you're talking about, I'll be happy to talk to any of those people, but no, I'm not going to tolerate anyone who mispronounces the Vice President's name.

(I don't know anyone who knows Marjo from Athens or anywhere else)

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2021 5:00 pm 
Hair Trigger of Doom

This thread somehow made me laugh and shudder all at once.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2021 7:03 pm 
KILLFILED

FT Wrote:
This thread somehow made me laugh and shudder all at once.

Don't worry, dawg, you're a darkhorse contender on my list of Obners most likely to have stormed the floor with Jake "QANON Shaman" Angeli.

Top 5 is Stops Breathin', frostingspoon, Hegel-O's, red, & b8ssist.

Next up are fickerson, Beachy Lunchtime Musings, Busty Rhodes, & Cccaaappp'''nnn Sssqqquuuiiirrrgggllleeee.

& LooGAR? Most likely to be at a hotel bar in Arlington, VA, toasting the acceleration with Richard Spencer, Michael Tracey, & sundry other totalitarians from right & left.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2022 11:51 am 
Hair Trigger of Doom

MontyTheMongoose Wrote:
Don't worry, dawg, you're a darkhorse contender on my list of Obners most likely to have stormed the floor with Jake "QANON Shaman" Angeli.

I'm honestly not sure what I've ever said or done that might have given you even the slightest impression I could own a red hat or crack-laced pillow, but I assure you I do not. Everything about 1/6, QANON, Drumpf, his office-holding sycophants, and the extreme right in general I find to be completely abhorrent in every possible way.

Profile WWW 

Board index : Music Talk : Rock/Pop