Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index : Music Talk : Rap/Hip-hop

Post subject: Different extended/version of Madvillain's Madvillainy
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 2:39 am 
Garage Band

It may be just from a promo, but I was downloading some songs from Doom that I didnt have and came across some tracks I did' nt realize from Madvillainy. They sound better than what is on the original release. Some of the tracks are longer/instrumental thanks to Madlib. If you can find it, it's worth a listen.

I found them on Kazzaa, but got rid of it.

I hate Kazzaa

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 3:38 am 
Alcoholic National Treasure

that might be the demos that were floating around online for several months before the release of the album. There were like 4 or 5 extra tracks in there, and the production was a little different. Most notably, though, was that DOOM's voice sounded significantly different than it did on the final release. This might be what you had...

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2005 4:18 am 
Garage Band

yea and the rapping's a touch faster on most of the songs in the demos (esp like on "meat grinder" and "figaro") and doom's voice was more sorta buried and smoked out. it was perrfect. i was not happy when doom seem to rap way slower (but maybe clearer, controlled flow) on madvillainy. they sounded less kinetic, exciting, and you know, cozzzy. maybe the doctor told the patient its all in my imagination, negro.

fuck the cops

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 3 posts ] 

Board index : Music Talk : Rap/Hip-hop