Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index : Music Talk : Rap/Hip-hop

Post subject: Picnic at the beach
PostPosted: Mon Jun 13, 2005 3:37 pm 
Bedroom Demos

I've been put in charge of the music for the company picnic. I have boat loads of tunes that I would listen to all day, but in this case the crowd is more ethnicaly diverse than this 40-something white boy. I need help.

I'm looking for an all-time top 20 list of hip-hop material. I can get it if you can point at it. I'm way out of my element here and could use some help.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jun 14, 2005 12:51 pm 
A True Aristocrat of Freedom

what's your company like? Real conservative? pretty cool? I mean, this is a pretty open topic, dude.

My faves in no order are Outkast, PE, NWA, Ice Cube solo, Dr. Dre solo, Too Short, etc..but I like my shit about bitches, blunts, and big screen TVs, with occassional militant black power anthem thrown in.

Throughout his life, from childhood until death, he was beset by severe swings of mood. His depressions frequently encouraged, and were exacerbated by, his various vices. His character mixed a superficial Enlightenment sensibility for reason and taste with a genuine and somewhat Romantic love of the sublime and a propensity for occasionally puerile whimsy.
harry Wrote:
I understand that you, of all people, know this crisis and, in your own way, are working to address it. You, the madras-pantsed julip-sipping Southern cracker and me, the oldman hippie California fruit cake are brothers in the struggle to save our country.

FT Wrote:
LooGAR (the straw that stirs the drink)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:08 am 
Bedroom Demos

A pretty cool and tolerant group, but we probably need to go a bit easy on the fucking, drug taking and ho raping themes.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2005 2:09 am 
Bedroom Demos

Probably the simplest thing would be to make me up a mix and bring it witcha next time.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index : Music Talk : Rap/Hip-hop