Board index : Music Talk : The Mix

Post subject: Why you need chose the callaway x24
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2012 8:03 am 
Street Teamer

Callaway X-24 hot Irons are the latest evolution of our award-winning X-Series Irons, but not discount golf clubs, which have helped make Callaway the No. 1 Irons company in the game for the last 13 consecutive years.

The callaway x24 have strong, sharp lines that draw you right in. Most will either love or hate the looks, and I am one that really likes the way they look quite a bit. The splashes of deep red sparkle in the sun as the bag is on the course and the tiny little diablo emblems in the cavity add to the depth even more.

Looking at the specs on the X24 Irons, the lofts are stronger. Knowing that there were design similarities between the 20's and the 24's, I pulled the trigger. I bought the 4-PW along with both the SW and AW to complete my set. I like the Uniflex Shaft and stuck with it.

The x24 hot irons has a totally different feel by offering a flame like orange color marked with platinum and black that makes you think “HOT”. The cavity looks similar in design with its notch weighting that resemble fangs and its overall “high technology appearance”. The pictures do not do justice to the clubs in hand and their striking good looks overall.

These new irons should be on everybody’s short list if they are in the market for a high technology GI iron that offers incredible distance without sacrificing the performance and feel.

Board index : Music Talk : The Mix