Board index : Music Talk : The Mix

Post subject: While I alone did not attack any parkour
PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 5:53 am 
Street Teamer

"...flat abundance acknowledgment and awfully collapsed appearance response. Clearly the aggregation has agitated on that tradition..."
by Mike Sessler

The d:fine is the long-awaited, abundant anticipated, single-ear angle mic from the Danish company beats by dr dre studio superman, DPA, makers of the well-respected 4066 and 4088 angle mics. The condenser mic is accessible in black, brown, biscuit and adhesive blooming (yes, adhesive green). It can be had in both omni and cardioid versions and lists for $590. A short-boom, omnidirectional adaptation is additionally available.

While the 4066 and 4088 complete fantastic, they accept a few drawbacks. Some don’t like the bifold ear design; they’re a bit pricey; the aspect is rather ample by today’s standards; and if the cable goes bad By Dr Dre.Studio NBA Nate Robinson, the adjustment requires a cruise aback to the factory.

The d:fine corrects all those shortcomings.

I accustomed my d:fine anon afterwards it was released, and afterwards absolutely testing it out, I gave it to my pastor to abrasion the aboriginal week. As I was line-checking the wireless mics, I best up his Shure UR1M anatomy the d:fine absorbed and started speaking. The aboriginal affair I noticed was how accustomed and ablaze the complete was. Our producer, who was walking up the alley of the auditorium, instantly angry about and said, “Wow! That sounds good!”

Perhaps the better affair that DPA able with the d:fine is to actualize a single-ear mic that absolutely stays put and doesn’t hurt. If you haven’t apparent the audience video on their website of the parkour amateur cutting the mic while assuming all address of acrobatics, you should watch it.

While I alone did not attack any parkour, I did agitate my arch about a lot and couldn’t get the mic to move beats by dre red sox. Afterwards I got it shaped to our pastor’s head, I’ve noticed that it goes appropriate aback in place, anniversary afterwards week, afterwards any bribery at all. Added mics accept to be angled accurately for the ear of anniversary speaker; the d:fine is abundant added of a one-size-fits-all.

Editor’s Note: For those who adopt a dual-ear design, DPA appear dual-ear versions of the d:fine alternation of microphones afterwards this analysis was completed.

Post subject: Re: While I alone did not attack any parkour
PostPosted: Wed Aug 22, 2012 6:41 am 
Street Teamer

Thank you for sharing

Board index : Music Talk : The Mix