Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index : Special Needs : Str33t team here, sk8r b0i!

Post subject: hospitalgrade.net relaunched!
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 4:40 pm 
Troubador

Once in a great while, we are privileged to experience an event so extraordinary, it becomes part of our shared
heritage.

1969: Man walks on the moon.

1971: Man walks on the moon... again.

1997: Itchy and Scratchy introduce "Poochie".

Then, for a long time, nothing happened.

Until today.

Friday the 13th, 2009 will forever be known as the day that Hospital Grade relaunched their World Wide Web Embassy, www.hospitalgrade.net. And from this day forth, the rapidly shrinking arteries of the interweb will forever be just a little more clogged. For this is not just some rice patty, low-calorie, simply-for-life wafer that we are shoving down the great gaping maw of the already slovenly e-beast that keeps watch on all you say, do and buy, oh no; this is a bloated, gargantuan, deep-fried, butter-filled, lumbering monstrosity, firing on eight cylinders and spitting out black smoke.

And as if that weren't enough stress on the steadily fraying fabric of broadband, we're also celebrating the relaunch by giving you another salty treat: A FREE DOWNLOAD of an UNRELEASED SONG recorded during the Secrets & Sawdust sessions!

So come check it out! Be part of the problem, not the solution! Get your free song and drop us a line on our message board!

Be sure to send the link to all your friends!

http://www.hospitalgrade.net

!!!!!!!!!

- Hospital Grade

Profile WWW 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index : Special Needs : Str33t team here, sk8r b0i!