Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index : Special Needs : BB feature suggestions

Post subject: SAM STOSUR
PostPosted: Fri Jan 07, 2011 3:40 am 
High School Poet

prada sunglasses report,Fitness trainer Narelle

Sibte: "2010 was the busiest year of Sam's career to date. Anticipating a similar number of

matches and success for 2011, a priority for the pre-season is to ensure that her body becomes as

stable and robust as possible.
In the first week or so when we are attempting to accumulate training volume, activities such

as kayaking are fantastic for upper body strength, trunk rotation and core stability (I even got

some tips from the Aussie K4 team!) .
prada shoes

"The other priority is further enhancing her explosive leg strength and footwork. There are

numerous locations along Sam's home town of the Gold Coast that provide the stairs and scenery

for this type of training. As the Australian summer of tennis approaches her training will become

more specific to the demands of hard-court tennis."
prada outlet

Sam Stosur: "The Australian kayak team train in the Australian Institute of Sport (AIS) and

are based on the Gold Coast. My fitness trainer, Narelle, also works for the AIS and I had the

chance to join in with some of their training sessions. It's a lot of fun and they work very hard

so I really enjoyed doing a sport which I have not done before, and trying to keep up with the

other girls was very tough."
prada handbags

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 1 post ] 

Board index : Special Needs : BB feature suggestions