|Best of 2007 (running list)
|Page 1 of 1|
|Author:||ptrck [ Sun Jul 29, 2007 11:12 pm ]|
|Post subject:||Best of 2007 (running list)|
1. Okkervil River – The Stage Names (4.15)
2. Stars – In Our Bedroom After The War (4.03)
3. Josh Ritter – The Historical Conquest Of Josh Ritter (4.00)
4. Iron And Wine – Shepherd’s Dog (3.99)
5. M.I.A. – Kala (3.97)
6. Seabear – The Ghost That Carried Us Away (3.97)
7. Bowerbirds – Hymns For A Dark Horse (3.93)
8. The White Stripes – Icky Thump (3.92)
9. The National - Boxer (3.90)
10. The Avett Brothers – Emotionalism (3.90)
11. Clap Your Hands Say Yeah! – Some Loud Thunder (3.89)
12. Spoon – Ga Ga Ga Ga Ga (3.88)
13. Andrew Bird - Armchair Apocrypha (3.88)
14. Menomena – Friend Or Foe (3.88)
15. Dizzee Rascal – Maths And English (3.87)
16. Handsome Furs – Plague Park (3.87)
17. The Brunettes – Structure And Cosmetics (3.87)
18. Blonde Redhead – 23 (3.85)
19. Lucky Soul - Great Unwanted (3.84)
20. Of Montreal – Hissing Fauna… (3.83)
21. Bishop Allen – The Broken String (3.80)
22. My Teenage Stride - Ears Like Golden Bats (3.79)
23. The Arcade Fire – Neon Bible (3.78)
24. Deerhoof – Friend Opportunity (3.74)
25. The Noisettes – What’s The Time Mr. Wolf? (3.74)
26. The Ponys – Turn The Lights On (3.71)
27. Jim White – Transnormal Skiparoo (3.71)
28. LCD Soundsystem – Sound Of Silver (3.69)
29. Richard Swift – Dressed Up For The Letdown (3.68)
30. Bat For Lashes – Fur And Gold (3.67)
31. The Shins – Wincing The Night Away (3.65)
32. Landscape – With A Little Help From My Friends (3.63)
33. Kula Shaker – Strangefolk (3.62)
34. The Fiery Furnaces – Widow City (3.59)
35. The Dead 60’s – Time To Take Sides (3.57)
36. The New Pornographers - Challengers (3.54)
37. The Aliens – Astronomy For Dogs (3.53)
38. Akron-Family – Love Is Simple (3.49)
39. Monomen – LP (3.48)
40. Jens Lekman – Nigh Falls Over Kortedala (3.48)
41. Laura Veirs – Saltbreakers (3.48)
42. Talib Kweli – Ear Drum (3.46)
43. Feist – Reminder (3.45)
44. St. Vincent – Marry Me (3.44)
45. Parts & Labor – Mapmaker (3.44)
46. Black Francis – Bluefinger (3.41)
47. Vancougar - Losin' It (3.41)
48. Imperial Teen – The Hair, The TV, The Baby And The Band (3.39)
49. Caribou – Andorra (3.39)
50. Maps – We Can Create (3.37)
51. The Good, The Bad & The Queen – S/T (3.37)
52. The Long Blondes – Someone To Drive You Home (3.35)
53. Charlotte Gainsbourg – 5:55 (3.34)
54. Blitzen Trapper – Wild Mountain Nation (3.34)
55. Bill Callahan - Woke On A Waleheart (3.32)
56. Soulsavers – It’s Not How Far You Fall, It’s How You Get Up (3.32)
57. Project Jenny, Project Jan – XOXOXOXO (3.30)
58. Panda Bear – Person Pitch (3.29)
59. Vampire Weekend – Vampire Weekend (3.28)
60. Black Moth Super Rainbow – Dandelion Gum (3.22)
61. A Sunny Day In Glasgow – Scribble Mural Comic Journal (3.17)
62. Dean And Britta - Back Numbers (2.96)
63. !!! – Myth Takes (2.92)
64. Deerhunter – Cryptograms (2.91)
65. Arthur & Yu – In Camera (2.87)
66. When – Trippy Happy (2.69)
|Author:||luoxiaosang [ Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:18 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Best of 2007 (running list)|
When I archlord money, was about 13， my parents decided to buy an old house in the country. They found an old school house for sale and the main quarters were the headmaster’s house. The headmaster’s house being the larger of the two was the one we lived in. The school house was used as guest accommodation when family and friends came to visit. I loved living there because whenever I had friends stay over， we could use the school house unsupervised and because the place had a kitchen and a bathroom we never had to go to the main archlord money house.
This one dog clothes,night in particular I had two people staying in the house with me my best friend Sandy and my cousin Shane. We collected all the things we would need for the night and set up our sleeping bags in the middle of the room. We talked until the early hours of the morning， and as we were all getting sleepy we thought it was a good time to say goodnight. We were doing our rip-off of the Waltons "good night Jim Bob， etc." when I saw something out the corner of my eye. It was one green orb about the size of a small dinner plate and it went from one side of the room straight over to the fire place and just stopped. My friends had also noticed and we were all whispering， "What is dog clothes that?"
Feeling unusually maple story mesos,brave， I decided to prove that it was the moon because that’s all it could have been; we were out in the middle of nowhere and there were no lights of any kind. I got up and went to look out the window. But there was no light source; the moon was behind the clouds and outside was pitch maple story mesos black.
Just as I was flyff penya, about to say this， all the windows in the room started to shake and the orb was changing in colour from green to orange to red and getting brighter all the time. I backed away from the windows and sat back down between my two friends， trying to hide the fact that I was flyff penya petrified.
When all last chaos gold,the shaking stopped and the place calmed down， my cousin dared me to go and see if I could touch the orb. A dare is a dare so I accepted. I got up and somehow made my feet walk over to the orb. I reached up and it disappeared. yelling at us for making so much noise and waking him up. He said it sounded like we were banging on the walls and he also said he could see lights on in the school house. But he said it was when we started screaming that he really got fed up and decided to tell us to shut up and go to last chaos gold bed.
We tried World of Warcraft power leveling, to convince him that we hadn’t done anything， that we hadn’t even made a noise， but he didn’t belive us. We didn’t see any point in arguing， so we called it a night we decided to take our chances in the school house because dad was to mad to reason with.After he left， I felt the immediate need to go to the bathroom. I put the light on and made my friends stand lookout on the other side of the door. Just as I sat down， the darn thing flushed and I nearly hit the roof. I don’t know how it happened， but I didn’t hang around to find out. I went outside instead. We stayed awake until it was morning and I haven’t slept in there world of warcraft power leveling since.
|Author:||simluo [ Mon Sep 27, 2010 5:13 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Best of 2007 (running list)|
Hewlett-Packard Co.'s prom dresses,Mark Hurd joins a long list of corporate leaders felled by personal ethical lapses in recent years.Robert Moffat, a former senior vice president at International Business Machines Corp., left the company last year after becoming ensnared in a big insider trading case involving the hedge fund group Galleon and other corporate executives and traders on Wall Street prom dresses.
wow cd keys,
John Browne, the former chief of oil giant BP PLC, resigned in 2007 after he admitted lying to a judge while trying to prevent a British newspaper from exposing details about his personal life.Concerns about ethical lapses put corporate boards in a difficult spot. If the breach isn't something that is automatic grounds for firing, directors need to make judgment calls about what to do and how much to disclose wow cd keys.
World of Warcraft power leveling,
If it acts too swiftly to eject an executive, a board risks unfairly and unnecessarily getting rid of a leader who may be running the business well. But if it fails to act with haste, rumors may leak out-possibly giving the appearance that the company doesn't have control of the situation.Disclosure of ethical lapses is tricky too. The less a board discloses, the more the public and employees wonder what really happened, and it is hard to move on from a scandal without sufficiently satiating that appetite World of Warcraft power leveling.
Both alleged and admitted stumbles have brought down top executives who have been under increased scrutiny in the post Enron, post-Sarbanes-Oxley world. It is also harder to hide unethical behavior partly because 'there are so many news outlets that anyone can now pick up a story and run with it,' said Ronald Sims, a business-ethics professor at the Mason School of Business at The College of William & Mary. 'In the past, it was more hush hush.'Steven J. Heyer was ousted as chief executive of Starwood Hotels & Resorts Worldwide Inc. in 2007, after the board of directors received an anonymous letter accusing him of creating a hostile work environment. The letter alleged that Mr. Heyer made inappropriate physical contact with a female employee outside a restaurant bathroom, on at least one occasion. Mr. Heyer denied engaging in any impropriety replica sunglasses.
world of warcraft power leveling,
Chris Albrecht, the CEO of Time Warner Inc.'s Home Box Office unit, left the company in 2007 over an incident for which he pleaded no contest to battery against his girlfriend. Mr. Albrecht at the time said he was leaving because he did not want his 'personal circumstances' to distract the company. Mark W. Everson was also ousted that year as president and CEO of the American Red Cross which said at the time that he had a 'personal relationship' with a subordinate employee. Mr. Everson said he was leaving 'for personal and family reasons.'In 2005, Boeing Co. replaced then-CEO Harry Stonecipher after emails revealed a relationship with a female executive at the company.Boeing said at the time that Mr. Stonecipher, who was then married, was fired not for having an affair, but for violating Boeing's code of conduct. Mr. Stonecipher acknowledged his conduct world of warcraft power leveling.
Also in 2005, Thomas M. Coughlin resigned his post as vice chairman of Wal-Mart Stores Inc. amid allegations that he abused expense accounts and fabricated invoices to obtain reimbursements totaling as much as $500,000.A year later, he pleaded guilty to federal wire-fraud and tax-evasion charges 2moons dil.
|Author:||Bartee [ Sat Jan 07, 2012 4:27 am ]|
|Post subject:||Re: Best of 2007 (running list)|
The college home Buy RS Gold was utilized as guest lodging when loved ones and pals arrived to visit. I loved residing there due to the fact anytime I experienced pals remain over
|Page 1 of 1||All times are UTC - 4 hours [ DST ]|
|Powered by phpBB © 2000, 2002, 2005, 2007 phpBB Group