Board index : Music Talk : Rock/Pop

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:25 pm 
Post-Breakup Solo Project

All I know is I was at a sports bar in downtown Madison called the Big Ten Pub (which I now call the SEC Pub) on New Years Eve watching UW get delt wit. I was decked out in ALL UGA gear and was the loudest guy in the bar cause momma didn't raise no punk that roots for a fucking varmet.

Oh yea, MIKE JONES!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:40 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Works to perfection every time. Thanks Yail.

"Accrington Stanley? Who are they?"

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:41 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Busty Rhodes Wrote:
All I know is I was at a sports bar in downtown Madison called the Big Ten Pub (which I now call the SEC Pub) on New Years Eve watching UW get delt wit. I was decked out in ALL UGA gear and was the loudest guy in the bar cause momma didn't raise no punk that roots for a fucking varmet.

Oh yea, MIKE JONES!!!

I thought being a noise jackass would actually make you a punk.

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:43 pm 
Still Big in Japan

And before anyone gets all crazy. I'm from the Northwest. Washington State to be exact. Sure there are some Aryans around here, but being from the South and pointing that out makes little since when you've got the KKK.

Did they take your baby away?

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:44 pm 
A True Aristocrat of Freedom

DHRjericho Wrote:

Thing is man, you think yr. toying with us, but we just don't cotton to bustas running their mouths.

Throughout his life, from childhood until death, he was beset by severe swings of mood. His depressions frequently encouraged, and were exacerbated by, his various vices. His character mixed a superficial Enlightenment sensibility for reason and taste with a genuine and somewhat Romantic love of the sublime and a propensity for occasionally puerile whimsy.
harry Wrote:
I understand that you, of all people, know this crisis and, in your own way, are working to address it. You, the madras-pantsed julip-sipping Southern cracker and me, the oldman hippie California fruit cake are brothers in the struggle to save our country.

FT Wrote:
LooGAR (the straw that stirs the drink)

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:47 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Busty Rhodes Wrote:

Oh yea, MIKE JONES!!!
A badger would throttle a bulldog. Bulldogs are english by the way. What's up with that?

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:48 pm 

DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:

Oh yea, MIKE JONES!!!

I thought being a noise(y) jackass would actually make you a punk.

You would think. But turns out losing over and over again to UGA does BITCH!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:48 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Senator Crunk LooGAR Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:

Thing is man, you think yr. toying with us, but we just don't cotton to bustas running their mouths.

Does "cotton" mean the same as "touching cotton" when someone gets scared? Soiling the underwear?

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:49 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:

Oh yea, MIKE JONES!!!

I thought being a noise(y) jackass would actually make you a punk.

You would think. But turns out losing over and over again to UGA does BITCH!

Why would that make someone a punk? That makes no sense.

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:50 pm 

DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:

Oh yea, MIKE JONES!!!
A badger would throttle a bulldog. Bulldogs are english by the way. What's up with that?

We were an ENGLISH colony, you know...a prison colony at that.

(But, in reality, we stole it from Yale) Also, first public university in the nation, before we let sorry ass states like Wisconsin in the blessed union

MIKE JONES!!

Throughout his life, from childhood until death, he was beset by severe swings of mood. His depressions frequently encouraged, and were exacerbated by, his various vices. His character mixed a superficial Enlightenment sensibility for reason and taste with a genuine and somewhat Romantic love of the sublime and a propensity for occasionally puerile whimsy.
harry Wrote:
I understand that you, of all people, know this crisis and, in your own way, are working to address it. You, the madras-pantsed julip-sipping Southern cracker and me, the oldman hippie California fruit cake are brothers in the struggle to save our country.

FT Wrote:

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:53 pm 

[quote="DHRjericho"]And before anyone gets all crazy. I'm from the Northwest. Washington State to be exact. quote]

Oh don't back down from your statements. You are apparently a UW fan. Why else would you be talking so much jibberish? And if you're not. Shut the fuck up!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:56 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:
And before anyone gets all crazy. I'm from the Northwest. Washington State to be exact. quote]

Oh don't back down from your statements. You are apparently a UW fan. Why else would you be talking so much jibberish? And if you're not. Shut the fuck up!

I am a UW fan.

How's the Georgia basketball team doing? Go Harrick!

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 8:59 pm 

DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:
And before anyone gets all crazy. I'm from the Northwest. Washington State to be exact. quote]

I am a UW fan.

Couldn't get it done with football huh? Well I guess you win pal. I could give a shit about basketball. But we'll see what happens to the Badger home record tomorrow night BITCH!!! MIKE JONES!!!

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:01 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Wisconsin and Washington - Blue states.

Georgia - Red State.

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:06 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:

I am a UW fan.

Couldn't get it done with football huh? Well I guess you win pal. I could give a shit about basketball. But we'll see what happens to the Badger home record tomorrow night BITCH!!! MIKE JONES!!!
We went to a bowl game and didn't get killed by a top ten team. Will Georgia even make it to the tournament? and by tournament i'm talking about the NIT because they have no chance at the NCAA tourney. How do like them apples?

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:11 pm 

DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:
Busty Rhodes Wrote:
DHRjericho Wrote:

I am a UW fan.

We went to a bowl game and didn't get killed by a top ten team. Will Georgia even make it to the tournament? and by tournament i'm talking about the NIT because they have no chance at the NCAA tourney. How do like them apples?

I'd love to do this all night man. But I just don't have time. You win. You're the best.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:15 pm 
frostingspoon

Also, first public university in the nation,
this is not exactly true.

Last edited by Black Magic Putin on Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:22 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:16 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Oh, look at Hatatronics over here, still pissed about that New Year's day lambasting the Budgers took.

I do believe it all started here.

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Jan 24, 2005 9:19 pm 
Still Big in Japan

Busty Rhodes Wrote:
I'd love to do this all night man. But I just don't have time. You win. You're the best.

If i make it back to Wisconsin this summer we should meet up at the Essen Haus and have a few beers.

"Exactly"

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:35 am 
Whiskey Tango

chase Wrote:

uh, yeah it is Chasey; 1789 my friend.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 4:46 am 

chase Wrote:

MIKE JONES, muggafucka..I said PUBLIC, not private, like W&M, Harvard, or wherever yo daddy was touching small children

harry Wrote:

FT Wrote:

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:02 am 
KILLFILED

chase Wrote:

MIKE JONES, muggafucka..I said PUBLIC, not private, like W&M, Harvard, or wherever yo daddy was touching small children

But, when did TJ endow UVa? And, isn't Penn a public university, Ivy or not?

Franklin had to have put it down before 1789, way before probably, because you just know he was sticking it to some coeducational paper-cut.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 10:59 am 
frostingspoon

Yail Bloor Wrote:
uh, yeah it is Chasey; 1789 my friend.
first of all, please don't call me chasey, only my mom does that. what does that date reference? this is the best that i found:

Wikipedia Wrote:
UNC operated as a state university before any other in America. The University of Georgia was chartered in 1785, but did not open its doors until 1801. The College of Charleston opened in 1770, and was chartered in 1785, but was a private school until 1836, when it became a municipal college; it did not join the South Carolina state university system until 1970. The College of William and Mary was founded in 1693, but was a private institution until 1906. Which of those schools should be called the oldest state university is a subject of debate; however, UNC is the only public university in the United States that awarded degrees as a public institution in the eighteenth century.

that might be the most georgian thing that i've ever heard, creating a school and then having the patience to not actually open it for 16 years ;)

Last edited by Black Magic Putin on Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:03 am 
frostingspoon

MIKE JONES

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 11:05 am 
Indie Debut

I do believe that UGA was in fact the first Land Grant College and not the Public College.

Board index : Music Talk : Rock/Pop

Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next