Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index : Music Talk : Rap/Hip-hop

Post subject: Del the Funky Homosapien
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 10:23 am 
Go Platinum

Has anyone seen him live before? He is playing a show in Omaha, and I really enjoyed the Deltron 3030 album and what I have heard of his work, but was wondering how he was live.
I have not had the best history with Hip/Hop and Rap shows, so I am always skeptical about throwing down cash on one.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 1:01 pm 
Second Album Slump

I've never seen him live, but I would love too. I wonder if he will do his Deltron stuff, or just his solo stuff

Post subject:
PostPosted: Fri Aug 03, 2007 5:16 pm 
Alcoholic National Treasure

I saw him in Cleveland at the Agora Ballroom in 1999 or so. He put on a really good show, but while the opening act (Blackalicious) was on, he just sat in this little corner by himself, mumbling and sipping a Heineken. It was a little weird.

Good enough show, but unless there's one advertised, don't expect a DJ or anything. When I saw him it was just him and a DAT.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sat Aug 04, 2007 7:57 pm 
High School Poet

Cotton Wrote:
I saw him in Cleveland at the Agora Ballroom in 1999 or so. He put on a really good show, but while the opening act (Blackalicious) was on, he just sat in this little corner by himself, mumbling and sipping a Heineken. It was a little weird.

Good enough show, but unless there's one advertised, don't expect a DJ or anything. When I saw him it was just him and a DAT.

i saw him with blackalicious as well, though a year later, in 2000 - he was touring "both sides of the brain". the show was good - he kind of split things 50/50 between his older albums and the newer stuff. he even chatted up the audience a fair bit and was good with requests - and their was no DJ either, just him with his MD player.

Profile WWW 

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 4 posts ] 

Board index : Music Talk : Rap/Hip-hop