Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index : Special Needs : Introductions

Post subject: Good day.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 1:53 am 
High School Poet

So, this is my first post. I got linked here by another member (don't know his username though) and you guys seem like a pretty cool bunch who like good music. I got linked way back (around January) and lurked occasionally but just decided to join. So, yeah. Hi.

Post subject: Re: Good day.
PostPosted: Thu Apr 22, 2010 8:50 am 
Big in Australia

Hi!
Good to have some new blood here.

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Fri Apr 23, 2010 7:38 pm 
frostingspoon

Hello and stuff!

Profile WWW 

PostPosted: Thu Oct 28, 2010 11:34 pm 
Street Teamer

Everyone have the heart to say, just expressed in different ways. I think, in that silence of the night, the night sky and the sky is what I wish the best time to declare the earth, therefore, could not wait to tell. You said to me: what is it? ...ugg boots black ... You told me: true and false is relative ... ... so the so due in one.

--------------------

PostPosted: Tue Nov 02, 2010 6:15 am 
Street Teamer

wow power leveling
In MMORPG.com Industry Relations Manager Garrett Fuller's latest column about TERA, he takes a look at the just-announced changes to the Item System that the game will employ wow power leveling.
wow power leveling
TERA developers seem to have a good handle on the idea that players want a unique look and they are working to make that happen. Check out Garrett's thoughts about the Item System and then add your thoughts on our forums wow power leveling.
World of Warcraft power leveling
Just yesterday TERA came out with an item report on its new site. The game is looking to make some great changes in how we view MMO loot and gives some ideas on what players can expect in terms of armor, weapons, and equipment World of Warcraft power leveling.
world of warcraft power leveling
This is something I have always felt very strongly about. The look and equipment on your character really defines your personality as a player. TERA has some good ideas when it comes to loot, let’s go through what they have announced world of warcraft power leveling.

Forum locked This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 5 posts ] 

Board index : Special Needs : Introductions