Board index : Music Talk : The Mix

Post subject: An Intro to Ween
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 7:55 pm 
Worldwide Phenomenon

*edited*

Just see http://www.obner.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=34172

Last edited by Kit on Tue Mar 25, 2008 2:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Apr 25, 2007 8:16 pm 
Second Album Slump

this is a band that I've heard a lot of good things about but never actually listened to, I will now paitently, but somewhat excitedly, wait for the link

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2007 2:01 pm 
Go Platinum

ween can do no wrong, the more I listen to this band the more I love em' I really regret not seeing these guys when I had the chance.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:05 pm 
frostingspoon

I have a serious craving. I need a mega Ween mix, but I don't need anything off of 12 Golden Country Hits or Chocolate And Cheese because I have those (or have worn them out) already. Ocean Man in particular - I heard that on xm last week, and it started all this. Then I heard a snippet of Many Colors In The Homo Rainbow and it was cemented. I need Ween at their catchy best.

Please help me. I'll owe someone a favor.

[quote="Bloor"]He's either done too much and should stay out of the economy, done too little because unemployment isn't 0%, is a dumb ingrate who wasn't ready for the job or a brilliant mastermind who has taken over all aspects of our lives and is transforming us into a Stalinist style penal economy where Christian Whites are fed into meat grinders. Very confusing[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:20 pm 
Worldwide Phenomenon

Cap'n Squirrgle Wrote:
I have a serious craving. I need a mega Ween mix, but I don't need anything off of 12 Golden Country Hits or Chocolate And Cheese because I have those (or have worn them out) already. Ocean Man in particular - I heard that on xm last week, and it started all this. Then I heard a snippet of Many Colors In The Homo Rainbow and it was cemented. I need Ween at their catchy best.

I started another thread with actual links a couple of months ago. I doubt they are still valid. Will re-up later today....

http://www.obner.org/bb/viewtopic.php?t=34172

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 12:25 pm 
frostingspoon

Hey the first one's still working. (crosses fingers)

Thanks dude.

[quote="Bloor"]He's either done too much and should stay out of the economy, done too little because unemployment isn't 0%, is a dumb ingrate who wasn't ready for the job or a brilliant mastermind who has taken over all aspects of our lives and is transforming us into a Stalinist style penal economy where Christian Whites are fed into meat grinders. Very confusing[/quote]

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:09 pm 
frostingspoon

holy fuck.

if I were a dog, my hind leg would be twitching. Thanks Kit -- serious itch-scratchage.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue Mar 25, 2008 3:36 pm 
Alcoholic National Treasure

Cap'n Squirrgle Wrote:

This mix is great.
But ou should just get the Mollusk on top of this. or I'll send it over. Now you got me wanting to give it a listen.

Profile WWW 

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 4:54 pm 
frostingspoon

Yeah there's a few oldie/goodies not on here. Homo Rainbow, for example.

Do it dude.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 5:11 pm 
Alcoholic National Treasure

Cap'n Squirrgle Wrote:
Yeah there's a few oldie/goodies not on here. Homo Rainbow, for example.

Do it dude.

I'm almost sure I've never heard Homo Rainbow in its entirety. I think that was on the album they did for South Park. There's a live show from Switzerland I was listening to last night that's pretty great. I'll up the Mollusk when I get home.
Also got a bunch more Dylan radio shows I'll send over.

Profile WWW 

Board index : Music Talk : The Mix